The GeneXpert Global product management for the Tuberculosis portfolio Internship at Cepheid provides hands-on experience working on cutting-edge Molecular Diagnostics and opportunities to network with cross-functional teams and employees within the organization. Additionally, we help our interns meet their career development and educational goals.
What You Will Do
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time.
- Understanding user needs to effectively target product messaging.
- Driving development of training and marketing collateral.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or pursuing a Master's in Public Health.
- Undergraduate background or experience and knowledge in the Healthcare, Life Science, Engineering Project
- Management or Business discipline strongly preferred.
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work the full duration of the 6 months internship.
- Strong computer skills: well-versed in MS Office Suite and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Advanced cross-functional skills to develop business cases and strategy recommendations.
- Demonstrated skills in analytical and critical thinking, problem solving, and team leadership.
- Self-directed with the drive to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- A proven record of achievement, leadership, and driving continued improvement.
- Job type:Internships
Management, Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm