We have an opportunity for a one-year internship in our Finance team. The successful incumbent will assist with customer and vendor accounts, as well as general administration activities.
What You Will Do
- Processing and preparing cross border payments (Intercompany and 3rd party vendors).
- Reconciling vendor accounts.
- Following up on outstanding customer accounts in support with Customer Services teams.
- Processing vendor invoices (coding and scanning to Capgemini).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a Finance qualification (Degree/Diploma in Accounting or related qualification) - Essential.
- Have 1 - 2 years’ experience working in a finance related position - Essential.
- Should possess intermediate Excel knowledge/skills and have SAP experience.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm