As a Finance & HR Business Solutions Analyst you will be responsible to proactively manage the day to day support to the Finance & HR departments and evolution of existing applications.
What You Will Do
As a IS Business Solutions Analyst, you will be doing the following activities:
- Manage applications on a day to day basis to ensure the availability and the effectiveness of the IS applications in the HR & Finance to meet business needs.
- Provide effective functional user support based on internal SLAs and KPIs.
- Develop his/her knowledge of business process and applications for Finance & HR.
- Assist in managing internal and external suppliers and other resources.
- Execute activities to ensure compliance with existing laws, regulations, IS Governance Processes and Internal Control.
- Translate functional processes and business requirements into system enhancements.
- Develop, Process and Review test scripts to assure consistency and quality.
- Monitor and report the status of all scheduled test planning and test execution work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Business Informatics or IS.
- Experience - 0 to 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Languages required - Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2019, 6:00 pm