As a Legal and Compliance Manager, you will support Legal & Compliance function by ensuring company operations are being legally secured and proper implementation of compliance programs.
What You Will Do
- Managing contract management system and online approval cycle.
- Ensuring all Suppliers and Customers relations are covered with Contracts.
- Conducting compliance trainings to company employees.
- Following-up lawsuits and maintaining a list of all ongoing lawsuits.
- Liaising and following up day to day with external law firms and internal stakeholders.
- Support in Roll-out of new legal and compliance tools and policies.
- Supporting in contract drafting, reviewing and providing legal advice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in Law, English or French Section.
- Targeted profile Required between 0 to 2 years of experience in law firms or corporations.
- Connects and builds authentic relationships.
- Takes Accountability and Make Decisions.
- Experienced in corporate law.
- Contract drafting.
- Legal research.
- Litigation experience\ in-house litigation management experience.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm