As a Milk Logistics & Planning Coordinator, you will be responsible for enhancing the Milk Logistics chain by establishing a solid database and specification for Danone and milk collection trucks in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
What You Will Do
- Managing the Milk Logistics from Suppliers to the Plant.
- Setting daily plans of Milk Logistics and Volumes to be transported.
- Creating milk collection trucks selection criteria based on Danone Quality Standards.
- Creating route to plant plans for milk collection and supplier selection.
- Managing milk collection truck drivers.
- Creating, monitoring and enhancing the preventative maintenance schedule for the milk collection trucks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from Arab Academy for Science & Technology, major Logistics or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar logistics or planning role.
- Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm