During the internship you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and operational activities, in which you'll learn and practice the different elements of the department you are interested in (Legal, Health Safety & Environment, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations & Manufacturing).
What You Will Do
- Contribution in driving projects in collaboration with different functions.
- Coordination and support in the roll out of new projects/Job tasks.
- Support decision making via the provision of data analysis.
- To carry out a range of tasks as allocated by the Manager/Team Supervisor.
- To have a flexible approach to work to meet the changing needs of the team.
- To assist in the production and delivery of a range of written correspondence including reports and presentations.
- To attend meetings associated with the tasks or projects allocated.
- To uphold a positive image of the service through good public relations.
- On top of the above mentioned activities you may be involved in other ad hoc matters and queries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The ideal candidate will be a bachelor degree student in any major (registered students only).
- Relevant experience in previous internships is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Takes responsibility and ownership over projects and act with agility, speed and pragmatism.
- Good (written) communication skills and able to present findings in a concise manner.
- Shows curiosity and able to easily connect to people.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm