Drive and contribute to SN brand's market share in the assigned area. Build productive scientific-based HCP relationships taking responsibility for HCP satisfaction and loyalty by meeting their healthcare nutrition needs.
What You Will Do
- Periodical visits to HCP's in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics, and private hospitals to establish strong scientific-based relationships and position our Healthcare Nutrition solutions as preferred solutions with the HCP's and position SN as the Company of the first choice for the HCPs.
- With the appropriate level of scientific-based argumentation and relationship development convince HCPs to choose our solutions as the first choice.
- Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
- Illustrate the benefit/s of our solutions to the HCP.
- Conduct scientific audio / visual meetings for HCPs.
- Identity business opportunities within the respective area and evaluate learning to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the sales potential.
- Implement a "weekly call cycle" in constant coordination with the direct manager.
- Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position.
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and handouts and answer any question from HCP.
- Following up on customer queries/complaints.
- Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a quarterly basis with the Healthcare Nutrition Field Manager.
- Compile and submit reports on promotional activities in accordance with established formats and schedules.
- Ensure that all business conforms to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products.
- Conducting seminars and detailing nutrition education activities.
- Daily database management and compliance with administrative procedures & processes.
- Ensure the accomplishment of qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators assigned for him/her for his/her respective area on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs.
- Helping to run seminars/events.
- Collecting intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts.
- Monitor all competitor activities, including consumer offers, medical conferences, and round tables, and report it to management.
- Conduct medical detailing face-to-face calls and have ongoing contact with identified lists of HCPs across the defined geographical area.
- Build strong relationships with targeted HCPs and mapping the Decision-Making networks in the region.
- Carry out promotional activities with targeted HCPs.
- Update competitor intelligence and input it into the database.
- Record and report back on-call visits and progress against set objectives.
- Attend and participate in internal meetings as required
- Maintaining company equipment e.g. car, laptop.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc. in Medical, Nutrition, Health Care or Pharmacist.
- Fresh graduate after careful evaluation.
- Minimum 1 year/preferably 1-3 years' experience with prior experience as HCP or medical representative at a blue-chip company.
- Arabic Speaker.
- English Fluent Speaker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Medical and Biomedical Science, Pharmacy and...
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:20th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm