What you will do
This internship requires an LOA.
We are looking for an intern to embark on a 6-month real-world working experience and be mentored throughout your journey with us. All assignments make valuable contributions to both our company and to your development as a professional in the field.
During this internship, you will be offered the opportunity to
- Run pricing analysis and rolling forecasts for raw materials across the Asia-Pacific and Middle East region
- Support the team on monthly reports with elements of price, volume and material variance analysis
- Track sourcing status and inventories in partnership with Supply Chain stakeholders
- Partake in the supplier assessment processe
- Assist on operational and contract discussion with suppliers
Required Skills and Abilities
This is the best platform to kick-start your career in an international Fast-moving consumer goods environment, where the work you do has an impact on the lives of others!
Do you possess the following qualities?
- Undergraduates in their penultimate or final year of studies
- Overseas exchange, CCA or assumed leadership role
- Able to contribute for minimum 6 months (LOA Required)
- Possesses acute analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills (Pivot Table/ V-Lookup)
Danone in Singapore
Danone's presence in Singapore consists of 3 main activities: The Corporate Hub covering activities in Asia-Pacific and Middle East; the Singapore business for Early Life Nutrition; and a specialised Research & Innovation Hub located at Biopolis.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm