This position reports to the Lead Business Development Manager and interfaces with country distributors and regional office staff.
EVI is committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
- Tracking shipments, depletions and stocks in the region.
- Following market activities within the competition.
- Following up on KPI's as agreed in the JBP's.
- Building up reports, interpreting the data and analyzing the trends.
- Taking place in projects with peer colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active participating in daily communication with the distributors.
- Negotiating skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Flexible, must have change management mindset.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:25th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm