This position reports to the Head of Sales Russia and CIS and interfaces with Organization managers and partners.
The role of the Sales Analytic Coordinator is to provide full support for EVI team in analytic and reporting topics - Sales / marketing / supply chain and logistic / financial.
He/she is responsible to work hand in hand with full Russia and CIS team and also involved in the distributor communication, meetings and presentations.
What You Will Do
Reporting Preparation and Analysis:
- Weekly sales report preparation.
- Monthly reporting of Distributor performance.
- Regular update of results of Join Business Planning status.
- Regular update of results of join EVI and Distributors budget.
- Analysis of potential risks & opportunities.
- Development of current reporting system based on Excel.
- Single report tool approach development and implementation (data from different customers in different formats to one single format).
- Sell-in / sell-out reports / market analysis reports / shopper behavior data and etc.
- Participate in project of BI system implementation.
Forecast Planning Support:
- GPS process planning coordination (template preparation and data accumulation and validation from BDMs).
Market Analysis Support:
- Preparation of market data reports.
- Shopper data behavior reports.
- Participation in team meetings, meetings with international EVI team and Customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active participation in strategic planning process, including developing goals, objectives and processes.
- MS Excel and database management and record keeping (knowledge of BI system are welcome).
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm