For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
Danone Southern Africa (Pty)in CBU AFRICA is looking for fresh graduates to join the Danone family as part of our Graduate programme based in Bryanston and Boksburg. This programme will provide an introduction to the working world of Danone, as well as a strong foundation and further career development.
With our global presence, brands, and business within our mission of "bringing health through food to as many people as possible", at Danone we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. We value our employees and you can consider our Graduate program as a stepping stone to growing a bigger career with us!
What The Programme Entail:
- During this 1-year programme (department specific) you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your potential by working on live assignments and projects that are important to the company, whilst at the same time gaining necessary business skills.
- To enhance exposure and build cross-functional competency, you may be required to rotate to various roles within the department. This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure and in-depth knowledge of our operations.
- As part of the programme, you will have set KPI's to monitor your performance which will be reviewed regularly.
- You will also receive guidance and continuous development throughout the programme.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for fresh, energetic go-getters, who have recently graduated in the following fields: BSc/BCom in Information Systems/Information Technology/Computer Science. BSc/BCom in Information Systems/Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Needs to be driven.
- Eager to learn multiple aspects of the various departments.
- Organized and punctual.
- Attentive to detail.
- Hands on - Not afraid of admin.
- Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times.
- Good communication skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm