Danone Southern Africa (Pty) in CBU AFRICA is looking for interns to join the Danone family based in Bryanston and Boksburg. This programme will provide an introduction to the working world of Danone, as well as a strong foundation and further career development.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission of "bringing health through food to as many people as possible", at Danone we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.
The Programme Entail:
- During this one year programme (department specific) you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your potential by working on live assignments and projects that are important to the company, whilst at the same time gaining necessary business skills.
- To enhance exposure and build cross-functional competency, you may be required to rotate to various roles within the department. This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure and in depth knowledge of our operations.
- You will have set KPI's to monitor your performance which will be reviewed regularly.
- You will also receive guidance and continuous development throughout.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors/BSc Food Technology or Bio Chem final year student.
- Needs to be driven.
- Eager to learn multiple aspects of the various departments.
- Organized and punctual.
- Attentive to detail.
- Hands on - Not afraid of admin.
- Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times.
- Good communication skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm