At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
What You Will Do
- Support data gathering and analysis on operations' performance measurement.
- Conduct studies and analysis of assigned problem/issues.
- Assist project manager during workshop on new business or re-contract of existing businesses.
- Work with Industrial Engineering/ Implementation manager on implementation projects.
- Generate ideas and initiatives for process improvement.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a high-quality project delivery.
- Execute any other related project assignment directed by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably a university student.
- Has a positive mindset and high desire for learning.
- Self-motivated, team player, resourceful and innovative.
- Has high aspiration to join the Contract Logistics Supply Chain Management industry.
- Able to prioritize activities accordingly and have high respect for timelines and deliverables.
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm