At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
What you will do
- Lead a team of warehouse and administration personnel to ensure that services provided meet customer's requirements and objectives.
- Responsible for the operating cost and ensure profitability of the program.
- Finalize and implement the Standard Time measurement & tools.
- Problem solving during day to day operational issues.
- In depth analysis of potential operational issues that may arise due to the nature of the programs.
- Generate ideas and initiatives for process improvement.
- Coordinate closely with the Management Team and various business/operation units to meet corporate and customers' needs and assist Tender Solutions Manager during workshops on new business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Graduate.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Passionate about delivering quality work and detail oriented with a very high degree of accuracy Competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to push limits, Innovative, self-motivated, with high perseverance.
- Able to adapt to a fast paced environment and changes.
- Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Macro).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th May 2020, 6:00 pm