At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
What you will do
- Responsible for the recruitment of all direct, non-exempt personnel on contract, temporary or permanent openings.
- Responsible for maintaining job descriptions, placement of advertisement and monitor the cost of placement fees.
- Responsible for short-listing, arranging interview appointments, and making job offers as per request.
- Conduct first day orientation and briefing for new hires.
- Maintain the Manpower Requisition Form for all hires and compile related reports for management information.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the Recruitment Agent or Consultant.
- Assist in organizing company's recreation programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Graduate.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Passionate about delivering quality work and detail oriented with very high degree of accuracy Competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to push limits, Innovative, self-motivated, with high perseverance.
- Able to adapt to a fast paced environment and changes.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm