At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
What You Will Do
- Lead Sales Data Analytics & automation projects.
- Design and develop interactive customer KPI dashboards & Sales Performance dashboards.
- Utilize RPA, programming and visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau in data analytics and predictive simulations to support solution design, drive continuous improvements and decision making.
- Promote awareness and adoption of our External and Internal online tools.
- Increase our branding in the social media space.
- Develop chat-bot and on-line sales campaigns to enhance customer experience and loyalty.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Data Science and Business Analytics.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe creative, R-programming, Python, RPA.
- Project Management skills.
- Passionate in Sales and Customer automation.
- Innovative and Entrepreneurial.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm