At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
What you will do
- Analyze and improve logistics/transportation operation processes and system.
- Perform facility layout, processing time and cost performance analysis studies.
- Provide project management with infrastructure/costing/pricing information for RFP and RFQ.
- Project management of industrial engineering initiatives and control of AFE expenditure.
- Provide management of industrial tools/models to program managers in the creation of value added services/solutions to our customers.
- Support development of performance measurement and report for management and Evaluate material handling/storage system and Implementation effectiveness.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Degree Holder.
- Minimum 2 years of logistics experience.
- Familiar with AutoCad application and Industrial Engineering Modeling.
- Have program management knowledge. Can handle Visio, AutoCad application.
- Able to prioritize, perform under stress and work with minimal supervision.
- Possess good interpersonal and basic presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm