Graduate Associate Programme - Technology & Operations (2020 intake), Hong Kong
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognized for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for 11 consecutive years from 2009 to 2019.
- World's Best Bank 2019, Euromoney
- Global Bank of the Year 2018, The Banker
- Best Bank in the World 2018, Global Finance
The DBS Graduate Associate – Technology & Operations Programme is a specialized development programme that will give candidates with a passion for technology and operations a leg-up in the banking industry.
This 2-year programme grooms new talents to be future leader in our Bank’s digital journey by developing in-depth banking knowledge, particularly in technology and back-office operation.
What you will do
As a Graduate Associate in this programme, you will:
- Undergo rigorous training (multi-media or on-the-job) to build banking knowledge, project/process management and personal development skills to be an effective people manager.
- Gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the different functions across the technology and operations businesses through job rotations.
- Have networking opportunities with experienced management who will mentor and guide you on your personal growth.
Our Graduate Associates will go through comprehensive training to equip them with essential skills to deliver first class customer service such as banking and finance knowledge, process / project management skills and personal development skills to manage people effectively. Through structured job rotations, candidates will gain deeper insight into the specific functions in Technology and Operations. Candidates will also benefit from mentorship and networking opportunities with top executives – experiences that will give them valuable industry insight.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline and have less than two years of working experience.
- With strong Change mindset to transform the banking industry and are ready to face the enriching and exciting challenges.
- Experience in leadership roles, with a proven track record of handling challenging projects.
- Adaptability, creativity, decisiveness and resilience, and demonstrations of good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well with a diverse group of people and share DBS PRIDE! Values.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm