What You Will Do
This position supports the bank’s digitization journey by leveraging data analytics to identify key areas of risk within the Bank, and to enable the paradigm of predictive auditing.
The role will be involved in the translation of business problems and requirements into mathematical formulations that can be resolved through the implementation of analytical techniques and statistical modelling.
- Participate in data analytics projects with applications to audit and risk management under the supervision of Audit managers and/ or data scientist.
- Develop data analytics programs and reporting tools by using data analytic techniques and capabilities to identify anomalies that require further investigation and management attention.
- Work with data scientist to analyze the data and use appropriate statistical / machine-learning methods to develop advanced data analytics model to uncover irregular and hidden patterns and predict risk events under comprehensive scenarios.
- Automate data preparation tasks for continuous auditing and data analytics purposes.
- Work with the team to develop new functions and enhance existing functions of computer-assisted audit techniques (CAATs).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Background: PG or 3rd year UG student.
- Discipline Preferred: Engineering, Science or related disciplines with understanding of statistical modelling, machine learning or data mining concepts.
- Technical Skills: Hands-on experience in Python, R, SQL or other statistical program languages; Kaggle experience is a plus.
- Language Proficiency: Good command of English and Chinese.
- Able to complete the tasks under minimal supervision and tight timeline.
- Attention to details, creative mindset and interest in data analytics.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Have a 'can-do' attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm