What You Will Do
The intern will be involved in projects that aims to transform the customer / employee experience.
He / she will obtain exposure to work with corporate partners, FinTech startups, and various stakeholders within the bank, in particular to support the partnership manager in performing below related tasks:
- Conduct research on business landscape, corporate entities, and fintech players related to the business development and partnership engagement workflow.
- Conduct research on latest technological and UX trends within the Financial sector globally.
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements for solution prototyping and development.
- Perform review to ensure alignment between available technological capabilities and business requirements.
- Arrange meetings/workshops with business users to drive the requirements gathering, conduct feasibility study, and/or gap analysis to design future states.
- Draft and maintain project workplans, compile regular status report for management update.
- Assist in planning and execution of events, project coordination, and administrative tasks on needed basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Background: 2nd year or above UG student / PG student.
- Discipline Preferred: Computer Science, Design, Engineering, Business Administration.
- Currently studying towards a degree in Computer Science, Design, Engineering, Information Management, Business Administration or similar.
- Technical Skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint; Understanding of user centric design, UI/UX concepts.
- Language Proficiency: Good command of English, Cantonese (plus but not required), and Chinese (plus but not required).
- Strong interest in technology and the banking sector.
- Curious to stay savvy about industry and UX trends.
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment.
- Good attention to details, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Computer Science, Design and User...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm