What You Will Do
- Work with Data scientists, translators and IT team to identify gaps, define data remediation design and innovative data sourcing strategy.
- Research of Big Data with Ecosystem and Innovation Team.
- Consult with stakeholders to determine A.I. / Machine Learning requirements.
- Suggest remedial actions or escalate detections which give cause for concern related to Machine Learning.
- Visualize insights and share idea with non-tech stakeholders in suitable forms.
- Engage with overall project governance framework.
- Participate in meetings to interpret data and support decision making.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Background: 2nd or 3rd year UG student.
- Discipline Preferred: Science, Engineering, Business Administration, economics, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Hands-on experience in data and programming (Python, R, C/C#, Machine Learning, SQL, etc.).
- Language Proficiency: Good command of English and Chinese.
- Knowledge in Technology, Engineering, or Information Management.
- Knowledge in Financial Products is highly preferred.
- Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent team player, ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
Closed 24 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm