DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives. Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
- Assist the Fixed Income Origination team in the day to day activities
- Draft market update commentary regularly
- Prepare pitchbooks and ad-hoc requests by clients
- Handle and support transaction execution e.g. preparing investor marketing materials
- Maintain and timely update databases of deal list and credentials
- Conduct financial spreading and analysis for clients
- Eligible to work in HK and available in HK for the whole employment period from 2 Jul 2021 to 31 Dec 2021
- 2nd year to penultimate year university students majoring including but not limited to business administration, finance, mathematics, computer science and environmental science
- Strong command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) and ability to perform two-way translation is a must
- A team player with high sense of responsibility, strong drive, multi-tasking ability and attention to details
- Good market sense of equity and bond markets
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Bloomberg and Chinese word processing (Big emphasis on PowerPoint and excel)
- Basic VBA skills will be a plus
The vacancy will be filled on rolling basis. Interested candidates please submit your CV with photo in PDF format. Successful candidates will need to apply for study suspension for the employment period. Candidates who are not available full time for the whole period from 2 Jul 2021 to 31 Dec 2021 will NOT be considered.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 3:59 pm