DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support new talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - 6 months (Target to start from September 1st, 2020).
Business Unit - Consumer Banking Group.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned.
What You Will Do
- Assist new product launches and maintenance, liaise with insurers & key internal stakeholders and obtain necessary approvals.
- Assist the product/process enhancement in compliance with all the regulatory guidelines.
- Assist minutes preparation of internal meetings.
- Provide support and ideas to the team to enhance the capability and productivity or bancassurance specialists in various segments.
- Act as the reliable backup to other teammates in the team regarding all trainings to bancassurance specialists.
- Assist preparation of meeting decks, training materials, and various documentary tasks regarding banca daily operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Finance; Business Administration related disciplines.
- Team-player, independent and strong data analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm