DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support new talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - 6 months (target to start from September 1st, 2020).
Business Unit - Technology & Operations.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned.
What You Will Do
The Institutional Banking Group (IBG) is focused on providing quality financial services and products to SMEs and corporations in Hong Kong. Business Care is the customer service unit committed to providing best-in-class service to our customers. The Strategic Project Executive is responsible for assigned Special / Strategic Projects that will either strengthen the foundation of Business Care or transform Business Care to the next level.
- Work with leadership team of Business Care to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with the analytics team to utilize data to interpret trends, insights, performance gaps or opportunities for improvements.
- Improvement projects may include (but not necessarily limited to) Customer journeys/employee; Demand projects; Process improvements; and Technology-related or digitization.
- Driving business case, including stakeholders buy-in, clear objectives, impact analysis, high level timelines & measurements to projects.
- Using agile or other methods of project management, create drumbeat review process for the project to ensure that deliverables at each milestone can clearly be tracked and measured.
- Actively participate and learn in discussions within team or wider Business Care to deepen understanding of customer / call center operations, key drivers & measurements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We welcome outstanding undergraduates from all disciplines to join us.
- Some understanding / foundation in project management; familiarity with agile methodology is a plus.
- Strong interest to learn or gain experience about customer needs in financial sector; especially when it comes to digital solutions and scoping them in an efficient manner.
- Appetite to work in a culture / environment which values continuously improving and streamlining processes and the way we work; a sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Good presentation, communication & articulation skills.
- Energetic, enjoys driving change & solving new problems.
- Team player, demonstrable ability to collaborate widely across the organization.
- Able to communicate well in English and Mandarin.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm