DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support new talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - 6 months (target to start from September 1st, 2020).
Business Unit - Finance.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned.
What You Will Do
- Provide support in Finance related project and streamline existing finance process.
- Provide timely & high quality financial management analysis to the relevant units.
- Strive to standardize and streamline the existing processes within Finance department to strengthen the internal control and effectiveness.
- Evaluate centralization opportunities to create synergy and improve data integrity.
- Develop dashboards and data visualization tools for financial performance review and analytical use.
- Update and deliver set of financials data, reports or dashboards to various stakeholders.
- Provide accurate financial management information for decision making.
- Provide financial advisory and resolve operational issues.
- Improve workflow through streamlining and standardizing the existing processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or technology related discipline.
- Strong number reasoning and excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in data visualization tool such as PowerBI and Tableau is preferred.
- Able to support change and innovation for the team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm