DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support new talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - 6 months (target to start from September 1st, 2020).
Business Unit - Consumer Banking Group.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned.
What You Will Do
- To translate Voice of Customers to predict future behavior and gain actionable insights to improve customer engagement & affinity.
- To support in customer analytics related initiatives.
- To understand/collect user requirements for dashboards enhancement.
- To support in the data management/insight for machine learning.
- To work closely with relevant teams to enhance customer data analytics on Customer Journey initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Mathematics, Statistics, Management Science, Business or related disciplines preferred.
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, detailed-oriented, sensitive to numbers.
- Strong analytical, presentation and project management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadline and handle multiple projects.
- Passionate with aspiration to deliver best-in-class customer experience.
- Good knowledge in research management or programming skills, such as SAS, SQL, Python, R, Excel Macro will be a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm