DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support young talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation.
We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local/overseas universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
- Provide support in Finance related initiatives and enhancement of existing finance process for optimal efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide timely & high-quality financial management analytical insights to the relevant units
- Evaluate centralization opportunities to create synergy and improve data integrity
- Develop business intelligent dashboards and data visualization tools suite for financial performance review and analytical use
- Support the implementation of Data Driven Operating Model to drive financial business outcome for DBS HK franchise growth
- Provide financial advisory and resolve operational issues
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Finance, Statistical studies, Risk Management or technology related discipline
- Strong number reasoning and excellent analytical skills
- Experience in financial modelling and data visualization tool would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong interest in change management, data analytics, digitization and innovation
- Proficient in MS Office in Excel and PowerPoint
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Management, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th May 2021, 6:00 pm