DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support new talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - 6 months (target to start from September 1st, 2020).
Business Unit - Consumer Banking Group.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned.
What You Will Do
Working with a group of highly intelligent investment expertise i.e. Investment product managers & investment consultants to achieve investment product & advisory team’s business goals and fulfill business strategies. The team you will be assigned to is Unit Trust (“UT”) / Mutual Funds team; Major job scope include but not limited to:
- You can participate and assist on various investment initiatives and projects to grow Unit Trust (UT) / Mutual Fund business.
- You will engage in UT related digital projects such as initiatives for online UT platform to increase digital users.
- You will support the development & maintenance of UT sales aids, prepare training materials & arrange briefings to frontlines.
- Depending on your qualifications, you may support new fund launch, product enrichment and product management by working with different internal stakeholders (e.g. marketing, platform development, operation, compliance) & external fund house partners.
- You will learn how to design product campaigns and how to make a smooth end-to-end campaign procedure and ensure compliant with both internal & external guideline.
- The job may also require you to monitor standalone sales incentive schemes to boost the sales momentum.
- Back to the basic, as a new to joiner, you will still need to assist the team on various administrative works or ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Economics / Business Administration preferred.
- Understanding of Investment Products, preferably Unit Trust.
- If you already passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 exams of CFA, that will be absolutely welcome.
- Team-player, independent and strong data analytical skills.
- Willing and eager to learn and attentive to details.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Strong digital mindset with superb presentation production skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm