DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support young talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation.
We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local/overseas universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
What you will do
- Perform daily market risk reporting and limit monitoring for Hong Kong
- Provide clear analysis and commentaries on the drivers affecting risk metrics/ stress tests results
- Investigate and document proper approval from senior management for any limit excesses
- Participate in system User Acceptance Test (“UAT”) arising from system/ risk engine changes to ensure banking book market risk remains properly captured
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree holder in risk management, finance, accounting or business discipline
- Strong technical skills in excel and solid understanding of banking products
- Good organization skills and strong quantitative background
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- A good team player, result-oriented, with strong sense of ownership
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th May 2021, 6:00 pm