DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support new talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - 6 months (target to start from September 1st, 2020).
Business Unit - Institutional Banking Group.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned.
- Support Institutional Banking Group 4 (IBG) to achieve its financial and non-financial goals through strategic planning and execution.
- Enhance productivity of IBG4 through improving business model, collaboration with counterparties and workflow.
- Boost business by launching business initiatives such as ecosystem partnership and targeted campaigns.
- Oversee digital initiatives, journeys, product, channel and credit process.
What You Will Do
- Support Head of Strategic Planning and Business Management to deliver targeted outcome.
- Ensure smooth customer and employee journey end-to-end in various products and channels.
- Ensure business result is achieved through business initiatives.
- Drive digital initiatives with reference to group and business direction.
- Initiate and facilitate strategy planning and execution for IBG4, emphasizing data analytics and business practicality.
- Initiate and facilitate campaigns to drive business result.
- Provide regular and timely analysis on business performance and suggest enhancements.
- Oversee digital initiatives and end-to-end journeys related to IBG4.
- Actively lead product and channel development and credit process.
- Explore and facilitate business expansion through ecosystem partnership.
- Initiate and support people management in IBG4.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduates in 2020 with business related degree.
- Strong aspiration to develop career in Commercial Banking.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication/ presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to articulate data and implement.
- Self-starter with high energy level and positive attitude.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills to work with both internal and external partners.
- Always willing to explore new areas and challenges.
- Target driven.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Jul 2020, 6:00 pm