DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support fresh talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - 6 months (target to start from September 1st, 2020).
Business Unit - Global transaction Services.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned.
What You Will Do
- Identify client targets for various initiatives (e.g. attrition, wallet share, cross-sell, digitization) for Cash Mgmt, provide target lists to Sales/CM/RM, brief client-fronting teams on the initiatives, and track & report progress.
- Analysis to support pricing reviews and campaigns.
- Track and monitor issue/action plan arising from system issues, incidents, risk events, risk and control self-assessment, regulatory inspections, audits etc.
- Share operational risk best practices and lessons learnt within the department.
- Extract, analyze and summarize data for management reporting.
- Participate in process and system enhancement projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2020 undergraduates in any discipline, preferably business on risk management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Chinese.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibility.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skill.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm