DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support new talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are now offering 6-month employment opportunities to fresh undergraduates from the local universities. Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - 6 months (target to start from September 1st, 2020).
Business Unit - Technology & Operations.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned.
What You Will Do
Work with a team of members in UT Support to provide quality back office processing of investment funds services to different customer segments and assist the team to the adherence to the regulatory requirements, bank policies, operational procedures, performance standard and service turnaround time.
- Perform and provide quality back office processing of investment funds services to customers according to the SLA agreed with BUs and external service providers and follow the procedures specified in Department Operation Manual and requirements as specified by regulatory bodies.
- Ensure all transactions are properly authorized before processing and meet the requirements stipulated in Operation Manual and report problem to supervisor immediately.
- Understand the bank policies on information protection, security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately.
- Cooperate with supervisor and team members on team building to achieve the team’s goals.
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness in daily operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We welcome outstanding undergraduates from all disciplines to join us.
- Relevant experience in relation to the processing and settlement of investment funds is an advantage.
- Able to accept guidance and instruction of supervisor towards achieving the team’s goals.
- Ownership of results and commitment to personal goals.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of banking practices and procedures is an advantage.
- Banking Certificate of HKAB or specialized academic qualifications in investment, such as holder of HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm