DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
Banking Talent Programme is a joint programme with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) to support fresh talent development in the banking industry, particularly in times of the current economic situation. We are offering an employment opportunity to 2020 fresh undergraduates from the local universities.
Under this Programme, you will be gaining real-world commercial experience to understand more about the businesses and the culture in DBS.
Duration - Till August 31, 2021.
Business Unit - Consumer Banking Group.
Programme Highlight - In house training and centralized professional training will be provided; A designated mentor/supervisor will be assigned
What You Will Do
- Assist new product launches and maintenance, liaise with insurers & key internal stakeholders and obtain necessary approvals.
- Assist the product/process enhancement in compliance with all the regulatory guidelines.
- Assist minutes preparation of internal meetings.
- Provide support and ideas to the team to enhance the capability and productivity or bancassurance specialists in various segments.
- Act as the reliable backup to other teammates in the team regarding all trainings to bancassurance specialists.
- Assist preparation of meeting decks, training materials, and various documentary tasks regarding banca daily operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Finance; Business Administration related disciplines.
- Team-player, independent and strong data analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office in Excel and PowerPoint.
- We welcome outstanding undergraduates from all disciplines to join us.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm