Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position will require constant communication with application stakeholders to capture meaningful data that will be used in creating real-time dashboards for monitoring. Successful candidate will also interact closely with application developers of different interfacing systems.
What You Will Do
- Perform data collection and analysis on different systems and turn raw data into valuable insight that will aid Business users to manage their application.
- Design a centralized monitoring dashboard to be presented to stakeholders and support team.
- Reduce the number of security vulnerability identified for applications.
- Create dashboards for trading monitoring to capture SLI/SLO and business metrics.
- Analyze data points for end-to-end business flow and design for meaningful visualization.
- Gain experience/skill on Application Monitoring tool.
- Exposure on Cybersecurity
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage user's expectation and to coordinate with different technical teams.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm