Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to ALM Risk Product Owner/Project Manager and works closely with risk business users and technology for ongoing digital and innovation projects.
What You Will Do
The trainee is expected to perform the following tasks as part of project/digital initiatives in the ALM risk management space:
- Gather and understand business requirements for risk computation/data analytics.
- Design prototypes to confirm requirements.
- Design test cases and perform user acceptance testing.
- Provide constructive feedbacks to improve current workflow.
The trainee can learn the following key knowledge/skills in the banking sector:
- General risk management concepts and treasury/commercial banking product knowledge.
- System implementation knowledge/concepts.
- Project management/communication skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Information System/Computer Science, Business Studies or other related disciplines.
- Has a strong aptitude for systems, processes and comfortable handling large volume of data.
- Possess excellent project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm