Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Functional Audit Head/Deputy Head to perform risk-based audits in Singapore and overseas locations with DBS Bank’s presence, with primary focus of coverage in Treasury and Markets, secondary focus in Securities Business (Vickers) and Capital Market.
What You Will Do
- Carry out internal audit activities, as a basis for providing an opinion over the effectiveness of the controls on the assigned area.
- Analyse and understand concepts related to identifying and assessing risks.
- Execute audit automation and implementation of project initiatives.
- Evaluate internal controls design for its effectiveness and identify gaps from the review of business processes.
- Analyse and validate red flags and exceptions generated from Trading Analytics tool or scripts as part of Continuous Auditing.
- Execute Audit automation and implementation of the project's initiatives.
- Develop effective communication and relationship with the key stakeholders by understanding the businesses, providing value-added controls assessments and fostering on-going interaction with the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree qualification.
- Self-motivated, takes initiatives and demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as lead and collaborate with other members within the team.
- Good verbal and written communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Innovative and Creative mindset and the ability to challenge status quo.
Possession of the following skills will be advantageous:
- Good mathematical and statistics background, including the ability to translate business problems and requirements into mathematical formulations.
- Proficient in data manipulation and analysis.
- Ability to present analysis in a manner accessible by non-statisticians through data visualization techniques.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm