Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the Head, IBG Regional Bancassurance working closely with IBG Bancassurance Product Management and IBG Bancassurance Sales Team.
What You Will Do
- Assist Bancassurance Head to drive insurance sales in the respective segments by executing the sales strategy.
- Deliver Value Propositions in the form of insurance products to meet customer needs.
- Ensure compliance with all processes, regulations and controls as set by the bank and regulatory authorities.
- Assist to drive digital transformation through operation streamlining, product enhancement and customer segmentation.
- Active participation in strategic planning process, including developing goals, objectives and processes.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to drive bancassurance sales.
- Gain experience with Bancassurance Sales Management, MIS and Database management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in any relevant field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong in Microsoft excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm