Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position provide support to Benefits Lead in benefits plan review, implementation of benefits initiatives and ongoing health and wellbeing programmes roll out and communication.
What You Will Do
- Co-ordinate with vendors/colleagues and work with HR communication team on roll out of various benefits programmes/events.
- Maintain & update benefits information via SharePoint.
- Collate and analyze data to provide market benchmark, insight on benefits utilization, employee health profile and cost trending.
- Active participation in the design and implementation of employee benefits programmes.
- Develop collaboration, stakeholder management and communication skillset.
- Gain experience with using data to formulate proposal, programmes implementation and check points; champion employee health and wellbeing agenda, understand benefits programmes across DBS locations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- Good time management and ability to multi task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as a team.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm