Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the analytics lead of Future of Work team under Transformation Group in DBS Bank.
As analytics assistant in Future of Work, the trainee will work together with the business analyst of various project to define and develop success metrics of employee experience (EX) technology delivered. The trainee will work on primary research, data instrument and transformation process, and bring the business insights to the business stakeholders
What You Will Do
- Work with project business analyst on gathering data requirements, analyzing source data and preparing metadata for data ingestion.
- Assist business analyst on data cleaning and transformation.
- Coordinate with tech team on ETL process and perform data quality control and testing.
- Conduct primary research on employee experience related initiatives.
- Assist in data visualization and communication with stakeholders.
- Employee technology delivery process.
- Employee experience research (Interview and surveys).
- Technical business analytics.
- Data sourcing, ETL, analytics and visualization.
- Programming skill: Python, SQL.
- Applications - Qualtrics, JIRA, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Analytics skills - Data driven operational model, business outcome and driver analytics, basic database knowledge, data visualization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Polyethnic Diploma, preferred major in Computer Science, Information technology, Math's, Statistics.
- Good knowledge of Python programming.
- Proficient in O365 apps like Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm