Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The Singapore Country Management Office supports the DBS Singapore CEO in developing and implementing the overall strategy and agenda for DBS Singapore. This involves working with various business functions across DBS Singapore to drive strategic initiative and outcomes.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Singapore CEO and COO.
What You Will Do
- Performing key research into materials for Singapore Country strategic initiatives, i.e digital bank response strategy.
- Support in development of documentation and materials for business reviews and meetings.
- Support the overall strategy and agenda for DBS Singapore through tracking the DBS Singapore Country Scorecard.
- Participate in key business meetings and understand overall business strategies.
- Prepare necessary documents for the Singapore CEO and COO for engagement events and internal communications.
- Organize events relating to Singapore people agenda.
- Driving ad-hoc projects and tasks to completion.
The successful candidate is expected to learn and further enhance the following competencies during the traineeship:
- Business acumen and understanding of the bank’s financials.
- Stakeholder management.
- Strategic planning process.
- Communications skills (written, verbal and visual).
- Ability to research independently.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Strong academic background. Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university; with a good Honors degree highly preferred.
- Good understanding and keen interest in macro environment trends and the implications to the bank.
- Proactive self-starter and finisher who can independently complete assigned tasks.
- Have strong attention to details.
- Strong research and problem-solving capabilities.
- Effective communications skills (written and verbal).
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm