Group Human Resources has the important role of attracting, retaining, and nurturing talent to ensure that DBS continues to be a competitive employer in Asia.
With a well-established team of HR partners, we support and deliver effective people-based solutions and services across businesses. Our goal is to build a high-performance organization by empowering and engaging our employees. Because we believe that banking is about people.
What You Will Do
If engaging emerging talent is your passion, we have an exciting and meaningful opportunity for you to join us in the DBS Campus Recruitment Team.
- Supporting the delivery of strategies to continuously build DBS’s brand as Employer of Choice on campus and through social media.
- Executing resourcing strategies for graduate recruitment to build a talent pipeline for the organization.
- Deploy graduate recruitment screening and assessment center tools and consistent marketing material and advertising campaign to support campus recruitment.
- Assisting in the overall internship attraction and recruitment process end-to-end.
- Participating in bank-wide recruitment events at target schools.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are a team player with a strong sense of ownership and drive - You would have:
- Degree in any relevant field.
- Strong project management skills - Planning, organizing and execution.
- The ability to multi-task, be resourceful and work under pressure.
- Creative, analytical and problem-solving skills and focused on the “customer”.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills - Ability to build trust and rapport across levels.
- Good public speaking abilities - Able represent and effectively communicate the DBS Brand.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm