Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The position reports to the team lead.
What You Will Do
- Financial Spreading of entities.
- Conduct research or excel report generation.
- Assist in conducting credit analysis of counterparty.
- Assist in data collection.
- Participation in credit analysis process, including financial spreading, data collection, market research, report generation and credit assessment.
- Gain experience with credit application and limit management system and credit limit management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree (accounting knowledge advantage).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and excel.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm