Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to VP Team Lead and involves interaction with corporate customers, for the purpose of servicing corporate customer on their banking requirements, including onboarding/review.
What You Will Do
- Handling all customer queries pertaining to banking requirements.
- Handling administration such as - Retrieve information, forms for Corporate Banking accounts, prepare memo to close / maintain accounts.
- Perform data entry to update account information.
- Perform system data checks, reconciliation and data input.
- Handle administrative duties that include but are not limited to filing, printing, scanning, archiving etc.
- Handling Corporate Account Opening / Onboarding.
- Work with RM to provide excellent customer services to customers.
- Gain experience in corporate account opening.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, esp. Excel.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Customer Service
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm