Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the head of Southeast Asia for Structured Debt Solutions, and has the opportunity to work with a highly specialized and motivated team in the world of Debt Capital Markets.
What You Will Do
- Data Analysis.
- Financial Modelling.
- Preparation of Client Pitchbook.
- Transaction Management.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory rules.
- Basic capital markets knowledge and how Securitization business operates.
- Utilize research instruments, quantitative and qualitative data.
- Understand rating agency criteria in Asset Backed Securities.
- Analyse and understand transaction documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Economics, Engineering or others.
- Strong numerical and communication skills.
- Proficient in application software.
- Proficiency in coding is appreciated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm