Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position will allow the trainee to be exposed to the DevSecOps movement that is at the very heart of DBS Software Development Lifecycle.
The trainee will also be able to gain practical experience in engineering for Cloud native services under the tutelage of experience developers.
What You Will Do
Learning the mechanism of DevSecOps:
- Participating in any on-going DevSecOps activities in the team.
- Acquiring knowledge of cloud related architectures.
- Participating in code refactoring exercises.
The trainee will be expose to DevSecOps and engineering for Cloud.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Degree in relevant field.
- Must be a team player.
- Proficient in software development.
- Willing to pick up Java while on the job.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm