Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The position reports to a team lead.
What You Will Do
- Develop new corporate accounts and attract deposit.
- Build up relationships with referral sources like company secretaries.
- Proactive management, supervision and monitoring of an existing pool of accounts to achieve optimum cross selling opportunities like FX, Trade and Cash Management.
- Customer relationship management to spot new business opportunities, understand customers' requirements and structure deal for the customer and bank.
- Ensure compliance of mandatory banking processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in MS suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is required.
- Effective Oral and written management communication skills.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm