Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the T&M Fund Structuring director and interfaces with DBS T&M managers and the Fund Structuring team.
DBS is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
- Provide direct support to Fund Structuring team during daily fund management processes.
- Facilitate the automation of daily processes.
- Participate in discussions with internal stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Contribute to the analysis and reporting requirements of different funds.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in any relevant field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm