Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Banks are facing intense competition from new digital banks and fintechs. Hence, it is critical to re-think and disrupt tried and tested ways of engaging customers.
Candidate will be part of a dynamic team to shape and deliver strategic digital projects to support DBS’s vision to become a strong digital wealth player.
What You Will Do
- Engage key stakeholders identify business requirements.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of products and business processes to articulate business needs and rationale.
- Assist in coordinating vendors, tech delivery teams and stakeholders for development and testing.
- Do all it takes to ensure smooth and timely delivery of the projects.
- Strategic Planning - Gain practical experience in the strategic planning processes for Horizon 3 strategic projects.
- Lead Stakeholder Engagement - Learn how to drive cross department engagements and engage lead stakeholders to communicate strategic plans and drive successful outcomes.
- Project Management - Gain hands-on experience in understanding, planning, and delivering strategic projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in any relevant field.
- Strong interest in Fintech space.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated and inquisitive self-starter.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Investment Banking, Management
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm