DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia.
As a trainee, you will learn HR functions relating to employee life cycle including but not limited to onboarding, employee records maintenance and offboarding processes.
What You Will Do
- Recruitment and onboarding administrative support.
- Maintenance of employee records.
- Leverage on established processes and systems to support stakeholders in the Employee Life Cycle.
- Perform assigned tasks within specified timelines.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement continuous improvements to HCM process and system.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects where opportunity arises.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma / Degree holder.
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Standard.
- Possess a risk mindset in keeping information confidential.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm