Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This role reports to the T&O Communications team, which works closely with Group Chief Information Officer (CIO) and T&O leadership (EXCO) to connect over 10,000 employees to their leaders and the group’s strategic agenda.
The successful applicant will work on exciting communication initiatives in this office, as well as focused on cascading key group messages through engaging and leading campaigns and communication projects that are plugged on the latest trends and directions of the Bank.
What You Will Do
- Play a key role in the development of internal content marketing materials and campaigns, with the opportunity to hear firsthand from our leaders, including possibilities for interaction and engagement.
- Lead, plan and execute initiatives and campaigns across a wide reach - from the 10,000 T&O employees to all 27,000 employees of the bank.
- Create exciting editorial materials, including interviewing, copywriting and fact-checking, especially of Group CIO and T&O EXCO, for internal comms and marketing initiatives.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of iconic and leadership events.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as vendors, to ensure smooth operations of campaigns.
Competencies trainees will learn:
- Gain invaluable experience in internal communications in a large organization, honing skills and gaining insights during the traineeship.
- Develop interpersonal skills through dealings with team members and stakeholders.
- Acquire critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Self-driven, passionate with a strong desire to learn to develop professionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and tight timelines.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flair for creativity and innovation.
- Ability to design collaterals would be a plus.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm